Nix (inFamous 2) can control and manipulate oil around her.
Create and manipulate oil
Power to create and control oil and oil-based substances. Variation of Organic Manipulation.
- Oil Bending
- Oil Control
The user can generate and manipulate oils, which are defined as substances that are liquids at ambient temperatures and do not mix with water but may mix with other oils and organic solvents. They have a high carbon and hydrogen content and are usually flammable and slippery. This general definition includes organic oils which are produced by living organisms and mineral oils meaning crude oil, or petroleum. User can create, manipulate and control these substances and substances refined from them.
- Detect the presence of oil.
- Create, shape and manipulate oils.
- Density Manipulation and Pressure Control to make oils 'solid'.
- Scald Generation
- Viscosity Manipulation
- Asphalt Manipulation
- Chemistry Manipulation
- Explosion Manipulation combined with Fire Manipulation or Electricity Manipulation.
- Napalm Generation
- Organic Manipulation
- Paint Manipulation most paints are based on oils.
- Plastic Manipulation
- Water Manipulation
- Users may be unable to create oils and are limited manipulating existing ones.
- May be limited to controlling one type of oil.
- Many oils are flammable, putting users in danger around heat and fire.
- May not be effective against Water Manipulation since oil is hydrophobic, meaning repelled from water.
- Aizono Mio (A Certain Magical Index)
- Ultimate Swampfire (Ben 10: Alien Force/Ultimate Alien)
- Howie Kaplan (Heroes)
- Sasha (InFamous)
- Cole Macgrath (InFamous 2)
- Nix (InFamous 2)
- Baron von Slick (Marvel Comics)
- Gamabunta (Naruto)
- Gamatatsu (Naruto)
- Kagari (Naruto)
- Jiraiya (Naruto)
- Second Mizukage (Naruto)
- Oil Coester (Street Fighter)