Power to manipulate oil and oil-based substances. Variation of Organic Manipulation.
- Oil Bending
- Oil Control
The user can create, shape and manipulate oils and substances refined from them, which are defined as substances that are liquids at ambient temperatures and do not mix with water but may mix with other oils and organic solvents. They have a high carbon and hydrogen content and are usually flammable and slippery. This general definition includes organic oils which are produced by living organisms and mineral oils meaning crude oil, or petroleum.
- Adhesive Manipulation
- Detection oil only.
- Manipulate the properties of oils.
- Move/lift oils.
- Napalm Generation
- Oil Attacks
- Oil Constructs
- Oil Generation
- Poison Generation such as kerosine.
- Scald Generation
- Asphalt Manipulation
- Carbon Manipulation
- Chemistry Manipulation
- Earth Manipulation as oil is taken from the earth.
- Explosion Manipulation combined with Fire Manipulation or Electricity Manipulation.
- Lubricant Manipulation
- Napalm Weaponry
- Organic Manipulation
- Paint Manipulation most paints are based on oils.
- Plastic Manipulation
- Surface Tension Manipulation
- Water Manipulation
- Volatile Manipulation
- May be unable to create oils and are limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- May be limited to controlling one type of oil.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits.
- Many oils are flammable, putting users in danger around heat and fire.
- May not be effective against Water Manipulation since oil is hydrophobic, meaning repelled from water.