- Oil Projection
- Oil Techniques
The user can release/use oil to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.
- Expanding Oil Bolts: Project oil that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Oil Blasts: Release blasts of oil in a form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Release oil blasts from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Missile Generation: Create missiles of oil.
- Oil Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of oil.
- Oil Beam Emission: Release beams of a oil.
- Oil Blast: Release oil over a specific target area.
- Oil Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of oil.
- Oil Bomb Generation: Create bombs/explosions of oil.
- Oil Breath: Discharge oil blasts from mouth.
- Oil Bullet Projection: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Oil Cutting: Use oil to cut opponents.
- Oil Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with oil.
- Oil Pillar Projection: Project oil pillars.
- Oil Spike Projection: Project oil spikes.
- Oil Vision: Emit oil from one's eyes.
- Oil Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of oil.
- Oil Wave Emission: Send out a wave of oil that repels everything.
- Omnidirectional Oil Waves: Send out a wave of oil in all directions.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks of oil that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release oil blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release oil blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Zap: A tiny short release of oil to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Combat Merging using oil.
- Force-Field Generation
- Force-Field Generation
- Oil Manipulation
- Oil Mimicry
- Organic Attacks
- Organic Constructs
- Power Augmentation
- Projectile Enhancement
- Users may require outside source of oil to create a blasts.
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing may be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users may be exhausted when too much energy is used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much energy is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
- May be flammable.
- Mr. Game & Watch (Super Smash Bros Series); via Oil Panic
- Nix (inFAMOUS 2)
- Cole Macgrath (inFAMOUS 2); during an evil run
- Jiraya (Naruto)
- Gamabunta (Naruto)
- Oil Man (Mega Man Powered Up)
- Chef (Risk of Rain)
- Quagmire (Marvel Comics)
- Slick (Spongebob Squarepants: Battle For Bikini Bottom)