- Obsession Affinity
Users of this power gain physical and mental power from their obsession with an object or person, becoming stronger, faster, more durable, etc., possibly unlocking abilities related to their obsession and enhancing the existing powers. Some users may be able draw sustenance from their obsession or even slow or stop aging.
This is not the same thing as Powers Via Object, where user gains power from the object itself, but gaining power from the obsession to the object.
- Decelerated Aging/Semi-Immortality
- Enhanced Condition or Supernatural Condition
- Insanity Inducement
- Pain Suppression
- Self-Power Augmentation
- Brock (Pokemon)
- Vinesomke Sanji (One Piece)
- Wood (Harry Potter)
- Ataru Moroboshi (Urusei Yatsura)
- Jett (Avatar the Last Airbender)
- Zuko (Avatar the Last Airbender)