Users can turn objects into tools, objects, weapons and other items, create semi-living constructs and/or create structures/buildings of varying permanence. Users who have mastered this ability can use it for almost any situation, creating anything they need.
User can create any item they have seen or can imagine and have a good idea how it functions. Short list of possibilities includes:
- Animating the objects for various purposes.
- Building Creation
- Duplicates of oneself.
- Book Constructs
- Card Constructs
- Chain Constructs
- Cloth Constructs
- Coin Constructs
- Gear Constructs
- Papyrokinetic Constructs
- Toy Constructs
- Weapon Constructs
- Wire Constructs
- May be unable creating Object , being limited to shaping already existing one.
- Cards can be very easily destroyed unless user can reinforce it somehow.
- Construct structural strength may be limited by the users will.
- May be limited on how complicated constructs they can create (ie. no/limited amount of moving parts).
- Lubbock (Akame ga Kill); via Cross Tail
- Jury Rigg (Ben 10)
- Toyman (DC Comics)
- Skein (Marvel Comics)
- Various Handlers/Tsukumogami (Tsugumomo)
- Nataku (X/1999)