Power to use the abilities of nymphs. Variation of Faery Physiology.
- Nymph Mimicry
User with this ability either is or can transform into an nymph, female nature spirit typically associated with a particular location or land-form or servants/retinue of more powerful being, often a deity. They dwell in mountains and groves, by springs and rivers, and also in trees and in valleys and cool grottoes. Although they would never die of old age nor illness, and could give birth to fully immortal children if mated to a god, they themselves were not necessarily immortal, and could be beholden to death in various forms.
Nymphs can be divided into five broad groups:
- Celestial Nymphs are connected to various aspects of sky, including breezes and stars.
- Land Nymphs are connected to various landforms, including glens, pastures, valleys and mountains.
- Underworld Nymphs are servants of Underworld deities.
- Water Nymphs are connected to various bodies of water, from sea to springs, lakes and rivers.
- Wood and Plant Nymphs are connected to particular trees.
- Enhanced Condition
- Environmental Adaptation
- Self-Puppetry effectively
- Sexual Instinct
- Supernatural Beauty
Wood and Plant Nymphs
Powerful nymphs may have Environment Manipulation, with exact variation depends of the kind of nymph.
- Faery Physiology
- Greek Deity Physiology
- Nature Embodiment
- Nature Spirit Physiology
- Spirit Physiology
- Undine Physiology
- Nymphs life-force is linked to certain location, land-form, water body, or individual tree (depending of the nymph).
- Nymphs (American Dragon: Jake Long)
- Nymphs (Charmed)
- Nymphs (Disney's Hercules)
- Nymphs (Greek Mythology)
- Grace O’Malley (Horizon In The Middle of Nowhere)
- Kii (Monster Musume)
- Dryad (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Nereid (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Dryad (Monster Girl Encyclopedia)
- Nereid (Monster Girl Encyclopedia)