Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The user can cause a nuclear explosion, either from themselves or splitting an atom to do so.
- Atomic Manipulation
- Electromagnetic Pulse Emission
- Explosion Inducement
- Nuclear Manipulation
- Radiation Manipulation
- Users of certain powers such as Regenerative Healing Factor, Immortality/Absolute Immortality and Reforming are either unharmed by the explosion and resulting radiation or recover from them.
- Not a specific attack, and the radiation will stay for a time.
- User may not be immune for explosion and/or the radiation.
- Leftover radiation may render the area poisonous.
- Giant of Bab-il (Final Fantasy IV)
- Gabriel Gray/Sylar (Heroes)
- Peter Petrelli (Heroes)
- Ted Sprague (Heroes)
- Jubilee (Marvel Comics); via her Full Potential
- Lei Magnus (Slayers); via Blast Bomb
- Atomix (Ben 10)
- The Lone Wanderer (Fallout 3); via Nuclear Anomaly Perk
- Negasonic Teenage Warhead (Marvel)
- Mask of the Green Monkey (Xiaolin Chronicles)