The user can cause a nuclear explosion, either from themselves or splitting an atom to do so.
- Atomic Manipulation
- Electromagnetic Pulse Emission
- Explosion Inducement
- Nuclear Manipulation
- Radiation Manipulation
- Users of certain powers such as Regenerative Healing Factor, Immortality/Absolute Immortality and Reforming are either unharmed by the explosion and resulting radiation or recover from them.
- Not a specific attack, and the radiation will stay for a time.
- User may not be immune for explosion and/or the radiation.
- Leftover radiation may render the area poisonous.
- Giant of Bab-il (Final Fantasy IV)
- Gabriel Gray/Sylar (Heroes)
- Peter Petrelli (Heroes)
- Ted Sprague (Heroes)
- Jubilee (Marvel Comics); via her Full Potential
- Lei Magnus (Slayers); via Blast Bomb
- Atomix (Ben 10)
- The Lone Wanderer (Fallout 3); via Nuclear Anomaly Perk
- Negasonic Teenage Warhead (Marvel)
- Mask of the Green Monkey (Xiaolin Chronicles)