Xemnas (Kingdom Hearts) rules with Nothingness.
The power to manipulate nothingness. A variation of Nonexistence.
- Oblivion Power
- Subtractive Magic
Users can remove items from existence. Some users may simply make things disappear others may be able to prevent energy from ever being conceived. Some users can delete an eternity, removing targets from all lineages of time in every dimension. Similar to Energy Manipulation, users can alter reverse or negate energy causing them almost infinite abilities. This could also lead to ultimate goal of "destroying matter", as in bringing it out of existence.
- Cause targets to have never existed.
- Black Hole Creation
- Memory Erasure by deleting parts of target mind
- Negative Energy Manipulation
- Negative Zone Creation
- Null Zone Emission
- Power Erasure
- Spatial Slicing by deleting a portion of object, or adding void into the target.
- Teleportation by disappearing and reappearing, or by deleting space in between target and oneself.
- Tracking Evasion by having "nothing" to track on.
- Void Manipulation
- Nothingness Constructs
- Create stabilized wormholes with negative energy.
- Fire bolts of Dark energy that could cause the surroundings to vanish.
- Obliterate the bonds of objects causing them to collapse.
- Send the surrounding air and oxygen into oblivion causing the target to be suffocated.
- Unleash an obliterating wave that can cause the fabric of reality to temporarily collapse.
- Selectively destroy planets or other heavenly bodies.
- Destroy all of existence in a single wave, resetting the universe.
- Combine with Gravity Manipulation to utilize Gravitational Singularity Generation.
- Delete negative aspects such as injuries and death, preventing death.
- Some users may be able to remove anything from time. Abilities like Time Manipulation, Time Travel, Chronolock.
- Reality Warping can have a similar destructive force, such as deleting targets from history.
- Being one of the of negative forms of Energy Manipulation, users can create or control negative energy.
- The pure space-time continuum is devoid of any physical matter, so manipulating empty space is related to nothingness.
- Destruction is more or less similar to this power, both destroying matter and concepts.
- May be subject to self-termination, when Nothingness overtakes the user.
- Users may accidentally remove parts of themselves, emotions, memories, or even physical pieces.
- Users may not realize they have the power by deleting from their own mind as well.
- Opposed by those who control Omnipotence as it has the ability to control everything.
Objects with Such Power
- The Entity (AT4W)
- Pandora's Box (Code: Breaker)
- Kōkai Gyoku (Flame of Recca)
- Any weapon that can use Meido Zangetsuha (InuYasha)
- Door to Nothingness (Magic: The Gathering)
- Ultimate Nullifier (Marvel Comics)
- Vampire Sinclair (Rave Master)
- Kuzuzu Atom (Xiaolin Showdown)
- Philip Van Doren Stern's brush (Warehouse 13)