Xemnas (Kingdom Hearts) rules with Nothingness.
The power to manipulate nothingness. A variation of Nonexistence.
- Oblivion Power
- Subtractive Magic
- Void Manipulation
Users can remove items from existence. Some users may simply make things disappear others may be able to prevent energy from ever being conceived. Some users can delete an eternity, removing targets from all lineages of time in every dimension. Similar to Energy Manipulation, users can alter, reverse, or negate energy, granting them almost infinite abilities. This could also lead to ultimate goal of "destroying matter", as in bringing it out of existence.
- Black Hole Creation
- Delete negative aspects such as injuries and death, preventing death.
- Cause targets to have never existed.
- Cutting by deleting a portion of object.
- Destroy all of existence in a single wave, resetting the universe.
- Obliterate the bonds of objects causing them to collapse.
- Selectively destroy planets or other heavenly bodies.
- Unleash an obliterating wave that can cause the fabric of reality to temporarily collapse.
- Flight and Levitation by erasing gravity.
- Null Energy Manipulation
- Teleportation by disappearing and reappearing.
- Void Sealing
- Antimatter Manipulation
- Boundary Manipulation is basically similar, as removing a boundary of something is to erase its existence.
- Dark Energy Manipulation
- Destruction is more or less similar to this power, both destroying matter and concepts.
- Reality Warping can have a similar destructive force, such as deleting targets from history.
- Space Depletion is similar, as it can delete matter that is occupying the target space.
- Void Magic
- Some users may be able to remove anything from time. Abilities like Time Manipulation, Time Travel, Chronolock.
- Being one of the of negative forms of Energy Manipulation, users can create or control negative energy.
- Void are also considered one element, usually the fifth in some fiction.
- May be subject to self-termination, when Nothingness overtakes the user.
- Users may accidentally remove parts of themselves, emotions, memories, or even physical pieces.
- Users may not realize they have the power by deleting from their own mind as well.
- Users of Nonexistence may overpower the user.
- Erasure Immunity
- Oblivious (Goblins)
- The Entity (AT4W)
- Pandora's Box (Code: Breaker)
- De-mat Gun (Doctor Who)
- Kōkai Gyoku (Flame of Recca)
- Door to Nothingness (Magic: The Gathering)
- Ultimate Nullifier (Marvel Comics)
- Art of the Piercing Void (Ninja Gaiden)
- Vampire Sinclair (Rave Master)
- Ultimate Annihilator (Sonic the Hedgehog)
- Philip Van Doren Stern's brush (Warehouse 13)