- Void Attacks
The user can release/use nothingness to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.
- Expanding Nothingness Bolts: Project nothingness that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Nothingness Blasts: Release blasts of nothingness in a form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Release nothingness blasts from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Missile Generation: Create missiles of nothingness.
- Nothingness Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of nothingness.
- Nothingness Beam Emission: Release beams of nothingness.
- Nothingness Blast: Release nothingness over a specific target area.
- Nothingness Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of nothingness.
- Nothingness Bomb Generation: Create bombs/explosions of nothingness.
- Nothingness Breath: Discharge nothingness from the mouth.
- Nothingness Bullet Projection: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Nothingness Cutting: Use nothingness to cut opponents.
- Nothingness Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with nothingness.
- Nothingness Pillar Projection: Project nothingness pillars.
- Nothingness Spike Projection: Project nothingness spikes.
- Nothingness Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of nothingness.
- Nothingness Wave Emission: Send out a wave of nothingness that repels everything.
- Omnidirectional Nothingness Waves: Send out a wave of nothingness in all directions.
- Optic Blasts: Emit nothingness from one's eyes.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks of nothingness that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release nothingness blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release nothingness blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Wave Motion Blast: Launch a massive wave of nothingness.
- Zap: A tiny short release of nothingness to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Users may require outside source of nothingness to create a blasts.
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing may be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users will be exhausted when too much energy is used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much energy is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
- Xemnas (Kingdom Hearts)
- Users of Truth-Seeking Balls (Naruto)
- Clear Note and Vino (Zatch Bell!)