- "Here age relives fond memories of the past, and here youth may savor the challenge and promise of the future"
- ― Walt Disney
The power to induce nostalgia in others. Variation of Emotion Inducement.
The user is able to induce powerful emotional feelings to someone or on themselves to yearn for the past, often in idealized form. Induce memories by bringing up the past of pleasant remembrances, and regrets such as anguish and remorse. Often triggered by something reminding the individual of an event or item from their past. The resulting emotion can vary from happiness to sorrow. The user can induce nostalgia through verbal speech or by physical touch.
- Déjà-vu - replaying a specific memory can trigger nostalgia.
- Fear Nostalgia - fearing a certain someone or something can trigger nostalgia.
- Love Nostalgia - the lost of loved ones from our past can trigger nostalgia.
- Musical Nostalgia - music from our past can trigger nostalgia.
- Object Nostalgia - touching or smelling an object from our past triggers nostalgia.
- Pain Nostalgia - feeling pain from the past can trigger nostalgia.
- Youth Nostalgia - the memories of a person's childhood.
- Deeply affects people who experience a great remembrance for the past due to lost of loved ones, a pleasant memory or a commotion of remorse.
- Refrain(drug) (Code Geass)
- Nostalgia Critic (Channel Awesome)
- Nostalgia Chick (Channel Awesome)
- Phineas Flynn (Phineas and Ferb)
- Don Draper (MadMen)
- Robert Baratheon (A Game Of Thrones)
- Dennis Reynolds (Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia)
- Dee Reynolds (Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia)
- Martian Manhunter (DC Comics)
- Temari Kaminarimon (Ranma 1/2)
- Five Gates (18if)
- Nostalgia Pills (The Simpsons)