- Disease Creature Creation
- Disease Entity Creation
User is able to create beings of disease or shape existing diseases into wanted shapes and purposes. They can grant the beings varying levels of independence (controlled, automatons/programmed, semi-independent) and existence (momentary to permanent) and delete the creature once they are done with them.
- Create beings with Disease Mimicry.
- May have limit for how independent the created beings can be.
- May have a limit for how long the created beings exist.
- May be unable to create diseases, being limited to shaping from already existing sources.
- Created beings' structural strength may be limited by the users will.
- Powers that heal diseases may destroy the creatures.
- Powers that affect diseases may affect the creatures.
- Nurgle (Warhammer 40k); Plague Lord, the Chaos God of Disease, Decay, and Destruction.