|Norse Deity Physiology|
The Norse Gods.
Have the traits and abilities of Norse deities
Somewhat like Greek mythology, Norse also had three broad groups of deities, although they weren't supplanted by succeeding groups but intermingled and revered/placated simultaneously.
Æsir are connected to war, nobility and power.
Vanir are associated with fertility, wisdom and the ability to see the future.
Jötunn, the Giants, are connected to primal, untamed and destructive aspects of nature, and many were more placated than worshiped. Note that several jotun were counted among the other groups more than on their own.
- Anglo-Saxon mythology
- Continental Germanic mythology
- Norse mythology
- Asgardians (Marvel)
- Thor (Marvel)
- Loki (Marvel)
- Lady Sif (Marvel)
- The Warriors Three (Marvel)
- Vikke (Lollipop Chainsaw)
- Valhallan (Dexter's Laboratory)
- Johnson Family & others (Almighty Johnsons)
- Othinus (To Aru Majutsu no Index)
- Thor, Loki, etc. (Valhalla)