The power to use the traits and powers of Norse Deities. Variation of Transcendent Physiology.
Somewhat like Greek mythology, Norse also had three broad groups of deities, although they weren't supplanted by succeeding groups but intermingled and revered/placated simultaneously.
- Æsir are connected to war, nobility and power.
- Vanir are associated with fertility, wisdom and the ability to see the future.
- Jötunn, the Giants, are connected to primal, untamed and destructive aspects of nature, and many were more placated than worshiped. Note that several jotun were counted among the other groups more than on their own.
- Blunt Weapon Proficiency
- Deity Lightning Manipulation
- Divine Weather Manipulation
- Sky Energy Manipulation
- Soil Manipulation
- Supernatural Strength
- Terrain Manipulation
- User may be destined to die in Ragnarök, the Norse version of the End Times.
- User may still be mortal, with their youth being intact only by the Apples of Iðunn.