- "Oh my God now we're nowhere!"
- ― Brian (Family Guy)
- Absolute Nothingness Creation
- Abyssal Realm Creation
- Dark Oblivion Creation
- Dead Zone Creation
- Emptiness Realm Creation
- Eternal Oblivion Creation
- Nothingness Realm Creation
- Void Realm Creation
The user can create a vacuum-packed void where neither nothing can be created nor can be destroyed because there is nothing to create or destroy, and outside Space-Time Continuum. There is no personality or individuality because beings cannot survive there. Even the concepts of reason, emotions, philosophy, reality, time and space, and morality, even matter itself cannot exist in this realm. For anything that is engulfed by this realm, everything that once was becomes no more, because it will be forever erased by the overwhelming power/energies of Nonexistence.
In relativity, this is usually caused by black holes, causing a rift between space and time, and the singular point of infinite gravity, thus matter even light cease to exist.
- Aether Manipulation
- Black Hole Creation
- Dimension Creation
- Nether Manipulation
- Omega Reality
- Personal Void
- Portal Creation
- Space-Time Rift
- Space-Time Manipulation
- Though few things may exist in that realm, the only things that are able to exist in that realm are omnipotent beings, omnipresent beings, Inerasable beings , beings who posses the power of omnilock, Chaos, Nihilism, Oblivion itself and absolute Darkness.
- Do-Overinator (Phineas and Ferb)
- Black World (A Certain Magical Index)
- Ravines of Time (Fairy Tail)
- The Empty (Supernatural)
- Land of Couldn't-Be Shouldn't-Be (Marvel Comics)
- Sardonyx's Room (Steven Universe)
- Shadowzone (Transformers Prime)