- "Because you see Sora, Nobodies don't really exist all..."
- ― Yen Sid.
The power to be entirely or partially nonexistent. Technique of Nonexistence.
- Inexistant Mimicry/Physiology
- Nonexistence Mimicry
The user can shift their physical being out of reality, becoming a "nonexistent"; they maintain their own self-existence while erasing it from the rest of the world. The user can control the level of how much themselves are to be nonexistent:
- Physical Nonexistence: The user's physical form disappears from reality but memories and physical evidence of their existence will remain. The user will become invisible and undetectable to the rest of the world in this state, while also becoming intangible to an extent, invulnerable to conventional damage.
- Mental Nonexistence: Memories and historical records of the user erased, while their physical form remains, with nobody knowing their identities.
- Complete Nonexistence: A combination of both physical and mental, the user is completely wiped from existence and, until they deactivate the power, all traces of their being are removed from history, time, space, memories, and even reality. Physical evidence such as photographs and name lists do not serve any reminder, as people would simply believe it to be someone they have no knowledge of.
- Selective Nonexistence: The user can allow certain people/objects etc to still perceive their existence normally physically and/or mentally. Requires a high level of control.
In essence, this is the ultimate form of Imperceptibility, and clearly the perfect defense and hiding power. Advanced users can even control the nonexistence to any unwanted elements inflicted onto the body, rewriting wounds, diseases and fatalities into an illusion while returning to reality unharmed, and teleport by shifting out of reality and back at a different location.
- Absolute Defense
- Absolute Immortality
- Dimensional Independence
- Mental Nonexistence
- Physical Nonexistence
- Self-Existence Manipulation
- Spatial-Temporal Lock
- Ultimate Intangibility
- Absolute Existence
- Memory Manipulation
- Nonexistent Realm Creation
- Nihilism Embodiment
- Reality Alteration Negation
- Reality Rejection
- Can be affected by Nothingness Manipulation-based attacks.
- As the user no longer exists, they may not be able to interact with reality.
- Low-level users may not be able to return to being an "existent".
- May have to shift their level of nonexistence to utilize some applications.
- Since this is a reality-altering ability, it can be neutralized by Reality Alteration Negation and Perception.
- Transformation is limited to the user alone.
- Compound X (Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs)