- "All memory of your existence will be wiped from reality. You will die, and no one will mourn."
- ― Magic the Gathering, Door to Nothingness
The ability to completely erase any kind of existence. Specialized variation of Omnipotence.
- Absolute Nothingness
- Complete Annihilation
- Existential Death/Erasure
- Final Nemesis
- Prenominal Existence
This ability allows the user to completely annihilate anything and everything, without any protection nor exception of any kind.
There are two main categories of targets: concrete and abstract. Used on concrete targets, the power has an effect similar to Nothingness Manipulation, effectively annihilating objects and beings.
When used on abstract targets however, the effect is more subtle and similar to Logic Manipulation, annihilating the corresponding targets and reorganizing reality accordingly. For example, erasing the concept of "door" would not only erase the door, but also replace it with a portion of the corresponding wall (as if the door never existed).
Needless to say, the user is universally dreaded as the embodiment of the Primal Fear—with good reason.
- Fear Inducement (aura of extreme unnaturalness)
- Immortality (erasure of death)
- Imperceptibility (erasure of presence/perception)
- Intangibility (erasure of contact)
- Invulnerability (erasure of physical damages)
- Logic Manipulation (erasure of abstract targets)
- Nothingness Manipulation (erasure of concrete targets)
- Limited Omni-Perception (all existences within range)
- Power Immunity (erasure of supernatural effects)
- Singularity (inimitable, as there is 'nothing' to replicate)
- Universal Irreversibility (cannot be stopped by any means)
- Limited Dimensional Manipulation (erasure of boundaries)
- Limited Mental Manipulation (erasure of emotions/memories)
- Limited Space Manipulation (erasure of space/distances)
- Limited Time Manipulation (erasure of time/events)
- Absorption/Fusionism (erasure of separations)
- Event Negation (erasure of events/outcomes)
- Flawless Restoration (erasure of all ill effects)
- Infinite Supply (erasure of consumption)
- Negative Divination (elimination process)
- Pain Suppression (erasure of pain)
- Peace Inducement (erasure of war)
- Physical Restoration (erasure of damage)
- Power Augmentation (erasure of limits)
- Purification (erasure of evil/negativity)
- Reality Rejection (erasure of aspects of reality)
- Reality Restoration (erasure of alterations)
- Resurrection (erasure of death/damage)
- Self-Sustenance (erasure of hunger/exhaustion)
- Semi-Immortality (erasure of aging)
- Sensory Restoration (erasure of sensory loss)
- Youth Inducement (erasure of old age)
- Apathy (erasure of emotions)
- Devolution (erasure of evolutive steps)
- Energy Drain (erasure of force/energy)
- Induced Sedation (erasure of sensations/awareness)
- Knowledge Erasure (erasure of information/knowledge)
- Molecular Immobilization (erasure of motion)
- Power Erasure (erasure of abilities)
- Neurocognitive Deficit (erasure of cognitive processes)
- Sleep Inducement (erasure of consciousness)
- Sensory Deprivation (erasure of all senses)
- Absolute Darkness (erasure of light)
- Apocalypse Inducement (erasure of natural equilibrium)
- Chaos Inducement (erasure of order)
- Death Inducement (erasure of life/life-force)
- Dehydration (erasure of water)
- Deoxygenation (erasure of oxygen)
- Destruction (erasure of intrinsic fields)
- Disintegration (erasure of subatomic bonds)
- Molecular Dispersion (erasure of molecular bonds)
- Extinction Inducement (erasure of species)
- Gravitational Singularity (erasure of physics)
- Omnidirectional Waves (total annihilation)
- Total Event Collapse (negation of reality)
- Ultimate Freeze (erasure of heat)
- Unavertable Death (kill by erasure)
- Magic/Telepathic/Power Negation
- Causality/Reality Alteration Negation
- Demonic/Divine Power Negation
- Speed/Intangibility Cancellation
- Downgrading/Energy Negation
- Healing Factor Nullification
- Absolute Immortality (complete erasure of death)
- Absolute Restoration (erasure of all alterations)
- Concept Destruction (erasure of concepts)
- Existential Perfection (erasure of all imperfections)
- Immutability (complete erasure of changes)
- Meta Transcendence (erasure of all boundaries/limitations)
- Existential Manifestations
- Irreversible Destruction
- Nonexistent Physiology
- Partial Existence Inducement
- Absolute Change can change anything and everything even nothing.
- Absolute Restoration may be able to undo the effects.
- Absolute Storage may be able to contain this power.
- Omnificence can balance this power.
- May not work on Nonexistent Physiology and Nothingness Physiology.
- Cannot create/manipulate anything, even indirectly.
- Targets must be clearly identified (beware collateral damage).
- Users of Erasure Immunity and Omnilock may be immune.
- May not be able to restore what they have erased.
- The Godkiller (Drive Angry)
- The Reality Bomb (Doctor Who)
- The Chronoshifter Gun (Command and Conquer Red Alert 2)
- The Eraser Bomb (Drawn Together The Movie)