Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The power to maim or injure without actually killing. Variation of Causality Manipulation.
- Lethal Inability
User can hurt or otherwise injure others without killing them. This power is distinct from bestowing immortality onto others as those subject to the user's powers are still capable of dying due to natural causes or by third party.
This power generally manifests in two forms:
- "Realistic": the subject will die without corporeal necessities or without the use of organs meant to fight off diseases.
- "Absurd": the user dismembers, eviscerates and decapitates without the subject being actually maimed. The subject retains a degree of control over any limbs that were severed regardless and be able to reattach the body parts of themselves or others who share their disposition. The subject's sensory organs still also function even without being connected to their brain.
- User can still allow others to die through inaction.
- May be active all the time and require a third party to kill someone on the user's behalf.
- May only be able to use this power when it's funny.
- Lamp-bound genies (Aladdin)
- Flonyardians (Dog Days)
- The Man in Black (Lost)
- Jacob (Lost)
- Non-Irregulars (Tower of God); against "King of the Tower" Zahard
- Trafalgar Law (One Piece)
- Shaolin monk (The Simpsons)