- Nightmare Control/Power
User can enter and manipulate the nightmares of oneself and others, including modifying, suppressing, fabricating, influencing, manifesting, sensing, and observing nightmares. The overwhelming shock, fear, anxiety and terror can prove too suffocating for the victim in which their hearts might explode or brains might die.
In some cases, the user's power extends to the real world, such as wounds inflicted on a sleeping victim and even pulling someone from the waking world into the dream world.
- Dream Absorption
- Dream Walking
- Fear Manipulation
- Mental Inducement
- Nightmare Imprisonment
- Nightmare Inducement
- Oneiric Slaying
- Phobia-Initiated Ability Manifestation
- Dream Manipulation
- Fear Embodiment
- Illusion Manipulation
- Madness Aspect Manifestation
- Mental Manipulation
- Nightmare Magic
- Oneiric Reality Manipulation
- Sleep Manipulation
- Subconscious Manipulation
- Sympathetic Magic
- Oneiric Immunity
- If the target does not have anything to be afraid of then the user cannot control their nightmares.
- The user can only affect sleeping subjects.
- Due to this, User has a limited amount of time while their target is asleep unless the user also has Sleep Inducement.
- Psychic Shield cancels this power.
- May be limited to only putting a person in a Nightmare, not fully controlling their dream
- As it is their dreams, targets may also be able to manipulate the dreams against the user via lucid dreaming.
- Shadow of Fear (Xiaolin Showdown)