- Bad-Dream Embodiment
- The Nightmare
Users are the physical form of nightmares and bad dreams and can control them to their will. In the real world the user may have very little power but in the dream world the user has near limitless power, they can turn any dream into a nightmare and torture their victim with it.
Users gain power by causing nightmares but some may kill their victim and absorb their soul to increase their power further. If the users body is destroyed they can live on in dreams and possibly possess another persons body while they sleep and eventually take full control of them.
- Absolute Immortality
- All Nightmare Abilities
- Dream Recall
- Energy Manipulation
- Fear Empowerment
- Fear Inducement
- Insanity Inducement
- Nightmare Empowerment
- Omnifarious limited to dream worlds
- Oneiric Reality Manipulation
- Psychic Energy Absorption
- Sleep Manipulation
- Soul Absorption
- Users can only affect dreams and as such may have no or little power in the real world.
- Some users can only exist in the dream world and as such can't affect the real world significantly.
- Freddy Krueger (A Nightmare on Elm Street)
- Dendar, The Night Serpent (Forgotten Realms)
- Epiales (Greek Mythology)
- Phobetor (Greek Mythology)
- Nightmare King (Little Nemo: Adventures in Sumberland)
- Dream Larva (Planescape)
- Darkrai (Pokemon)
- The Nightmare Man (Sarah Jane Adventures)
- Mystletainn (Yumekui Merry)
- Nightmare (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Walter Sullivan (Silent Hill 4: The Room)
- Nightmare Moon (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
- Pizza Jenny (Steven Universe)