Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The power to see clearly in darkness. Variation of Enhanced Vision.
- Darkness Optics
- Nocturnal Vision
User has excellent night vision, the ability to see in low light conditions or even total darkness. Whether by biological or technological means, night vision is made possible by a combination of two approaches: sufficient spectral range, and sufficient intensity range.
- Encountering subjects as with a full lit vision at night.
- Finding targets in a night-filled environment.
- View beyond a shadow.
- May be sensitive to sudden flashes or bright light.
- Might take some time for the eyes to re-adapt to regular light.
- May not be able to see in complete darkness.
- May cause eyes to glow/reflect light.
See Also: Innate Night Vision.