| Night Vision
After being altered by a chemical injection, Mid-Nite (DC) gained the ability to see in the dark
See clearly in darkness.
The power to see clearly in darkness. Variation of Enhanced Vision.
- Darkness Optics
- Nocturnal Vision
User can see in a dark or dim environments as though it were well-lit.
- Encountering subjects as with a full lit vision at night.
- Finding targets in a night-filled environment.
- View beyond a shadow.
- May become sensitive to sudden flashes or bright light.
- Might take some time for the eyes to re-adapt to regular light
- May not be able to see in pure darkness, such as deep inside a cave.
- Doctor Mid-Nite (DC Comics)
- Whenua (Bionicle)
- Richard B. Riddick (The Chronicles of Riddick)
- Wolverine (Marvel Comics)
- Sabertooth (Marvel Comics)
- Miguel O'Hara/Spider-Man (Marvel Comics/Marvel 2099)
- Kryptonians (DC Comics) under a yellow sun
- Daxamites (DC Comics)
- Martians (DC Comics)
- Vampires (Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel)
- Slayers (Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel)
- Vampires (Underworld)
- Nightcrawler (Marvel Comics)
- Rinnegan users (Naruto)
- Sharingan users (Naruto)
- Byakugan users (Naruto)
- Yakon (Dragon Ball Z)
- Terminators (The Terminator)
- Predators (Predator franchise/Aliens vs. Predator)
- Donna Dunlap (Heroes)
- Mai (The Nine Lives of Chloe King)
- Aquaman (DC Comics)
- Stitch (Lilo & Stitch)
- Count Dracula (Dracula)
- Cat People (Marvel Comics)
- Jackie Estacado (Darkness)
- Benwolf (Ben 10)
- Wildmutt (Ben 10)
- Ultimate Wildmutt (Ben 10: Ultimate Alien)
- Xenomorphs (Aliens franchise/Aliens vs. Predator)
- X5 Series supersoldiers (Dark Angel)
- Fukuro (Fairy Tail)
- Spider-Man (Marvel Comics)
- Superman (DC Comics)
- Wonder Woman (DC Comics)
- Green Arrow (DC Comics)
- Sentry (Marvel Comics)
- Spawn (Image Comics)
- X-23 (Marvel Comics)
- Batman (DC Comics)
- Martian Manhunter (DC Comics)
- Animal Man (DC Comics)
- Superboy-Prime (DC Comics)
- Graymalkin (Marvel)
- Drake (Blade: Trinity)
- Max Guevara (Dark Angel)
- Royce Clarke (UN Comics)
- Vampires (Twilight Saga)
- Whenua (Bionicle);via Great and Noble Kanohi Ruru
- The Toa Mata (Bionicle);via Noble Kanohi Ruru
- Ling Yao (Fullmetal Alchemist)
- Lan Fan (Fullmetal Alchemist)
- Fu (Fullmetal Alchemist)
- Heinkel (Fullmetal Alchemist); via Chimera abilities
- Last Dragonborn (Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim); after contracting Vampirism
- Khajiit (Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim); via Night-Eye
- Hero of Kvatch (The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion); via Night-Eye
- Nerevarine (The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind); via Night-Eye
- Tomokui Kanata/Rou (Re:Monster)
- Nobody Owens (The Graveyard Book)
Judge Dredd (2000 AD
) has perfect 20/20 night vision thanks to his bionic eyes
Riddick (The Chronicles of Riddick) can see in total darkness due to a "eyeshine" procedure, but his eyes are overly sensitive to light.
Thanks to his owl's head, Fukuro (Fairy Tail) is capable of perfectly seeing in the darkness.