The power to grant Nigh Omnipotence or nigh omnipotent abilities on another. Variation of Power Bestowal. Not to be confused with Almighty Ascension, as that affects oneself instead of others.
- Near-limitless Power Bestowal/Granting
- Virtual/Semi-Omnipotence Bestowal/Granting
The user can grant Nigh Omnipotence or nigh omnipotent abilities to others.
- May have a time limit or even irreversible.
- Bestowed may abuse power.
- God (Bruce Almighty)
- DM (Dungeons and Dragons: The Animated Series)
- The-One-Above-All (Marvel Comics)
- Beyonder (Marvel Comics):Pre Retcon
- The Infinity Gauntlet (Marvel Comics)
- Kamidogu (Mortal Kombat)
- The Reality Gauntlet (Danny Phantom)
- Chaos Emeralds (Sonic the Hedgehog)
- The Word of God (Supernatural)
- All Meta-Nanite (Generator Rex)
- The Glasses (The Eyes of Kid Midas)
- The Eye (Assassin's Creed)
- The Silver Crystal (Sailor Moon)
- The Golden Crystal (Sailor Moon)
- The Heart of Kandrakar (W.I.T.C.H.)
- The Water Stars (Winx Club)
- Quest Beds (Homestuck)
When possessing all of the infinity gems, the Infinity Gauntlet (Marvel Comics) grants the bearer near-omnipotence
When all four gems are activated in a specific sequence while placed in the holsters, the Reality Gauntlet (Danny Phantom) bestows its wielder mastery over all of reality.