Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The power to be immune to almost all kind of damage. Lesser version of Absolute Invulnerability.
- Nigh Indestructibility
The user is immune to almost all kind of damage, be it physical (internal or external), mental, spiritual and even conceptual. The user can be immune to all those damage except for one or more exceptions.
- Dual Impregnability
- Enhanced/Supernernatural Durability
- Mobile Invulnerability
- Molecular Adjustment
- Selective Invulnerability
- Conditional Invulnerability
- Defense Powers
- Self-Molecular Manipulation
- Unfettered Body
- The users are not immortals, since they can die from aging.
- Absolute Attacks may be able to bypass the user's invulnerability.
- Powerful users of Invulnerability Negation may be able to harm the user.
- Users of Absolute Strength may be able to inflict damage.
- Users of Immunity Bypassing can harm the user.
- Just because they have invulnerability doesn't mean they are invincible.
- Users may still feel pain.
- Two-Ton Tunic (Xiaolin Showdown)