The power to be the living embodiment of neutral forces in the universe. Variation of Disposition Embodiment.
- Impartial Embodiment/Incarnate
- Neutrality Embodiment
- Neutral Incarnate
- Source of All Neutrality
- The Impartial
- The Neutral
The user is the living embodiment of all neutral forces in the universe. In terms of personality truthfully, those that are neutral can be forgiving, polite, mature, well mannered, assistful, selfless, peaceful, harmonious, fair, indifferent, faithful, and highly amoral. But by definition, neutrality is the ultimate morality despite the fact it maintains balance of good and evil, as well as possibly bringing peaceful ends to both said sides.
Being impartial means that these entities, beings or whatever, have to never choose a side, otherwise this would may upset the balance in sheer consequence of doing so. Moreover, they are supportive and respectful to both sides, and they could also have the ability to reform evil and pacify good through a variety of methods like peacemaking, facts and reasoning, questioning tragic pasts of factions and individuals alike, and helping them change their behaviors and personality traits for the better.
- May have to stay impartial and never join the side of evil or good, which would literally upset the balance.
- The essence of balance cannot exist on its own, but requires good and evil too.
- May have a hard time maintaining neutral surroundings.
- More powerful users of Evil or Good Embodiment can overwhelm the user.
See Also: True Neutral.
- Death (Mythology)
- Rilmani (Planescape)
- Druids (Rewrite)
- Throne of Yord (Shamanic Princess)
- The Nox (Stargate SG-1)
- The Childlike Empress (The Neverending Story)
- Xion/Zero (Shining Tears x Wind)
- Land Of Neutrality (Valkyrie Crusade)