Naminé (Kingdom Hearts) severs the memory chains within the Riku Replica's heart, essentially shutting down his mind.
Shut down upper brain functions of a living organism
- Brain Asphyxiation
- Faint Inducement
- Mental Overload/Shutdown
- Neuro Shut-down
- Unconsciousness Inducement
The user can cause the target's upper brain functions to shut down temporarily, causing unconsciousness.
- Confusion Inducement
- Electricity Manipulation
- Mental Manipulation
- Nerve Manipulation
- Pain Inducement
- May be limited on how many targets at a time, even one at a time or a certain time.
- May have long-term, if not fatal, effects on a target.
- Psychic Shield grants immunity.
- Anna Korolenko (Heroes)
- Bonnie Bennett (The Vampire Diaries)
- Banshee (Marvel Comics)
- Naminé (Kingdom Hearts)
- Willow Rosenberg (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
- Hei (Darker than Black)
- Martian Manhunter (DC Comics)
- Ilya Sokoloff (Darker than Black)
- Terumi Yuuki (BlazBlue)
- The Haitian (Heroes)
- Professor Xavier (Marvel Comics)
- Users of Haoshoku Haki (One Piece)
- Lucy (Lucy)
- Jacen Solo/Darth Caedus (Star Wars)
- Huang Long (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Bell of Ruin (Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney)