Naminé (Kingdom Hearts) severs the memory chains within the Riku Replica's heart, essentially shutting down his mind.
Shut down upper brain functions of a living organism
- Brain Asphyxiation
- Faint Inducement
- Mental Overload/Shutdown
- Neuro Shut-down
- Unconsciousness Inducement
The user can cause the target's upper brain functions to shut down temporarily, causing unconsciousness.
- Confusion Inducement
- Electricity Manipulation
- Mental Manipulation
- Nerve Manipulation
- Pain Inducement
- May be limited on how many targets at a time, even one at a time or a certain time.
- May have long-term, if not fatal, effects on a target.
- Psychic Shield grants immunity.
- Bell of Ruin (Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney)
- O.D./Overload Device (Surrogates)