- Brain Asphyxiation
- Faint Inducement
- Mental Overload/Shutdown
- Mind Freeze
- Neuro Shut-down
- Unconsciousness Inducement
The user can cause the target's upper brain functions to shut down temporarily, causing unconsciousness.
- Confusion Inducement
- Electricity Manipulation
- Incapacitation Inducement
- Mental Manipulation
- Nerve Manipulation
- Pain Inducement
- May be limited on how many targets at a time, even one at a time or a certain time.
- May have long-term, if not fatal, effects on a target.
- Users of Psychic Shield (highly resistant) and Psychic Immunity (impervious).
- Bell of Ruin (Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney)
- O.D./Overload Device (Surrogates)