The ability to create and launch nets to capture opponents. Variation of Weapon Creation.
- Net Generation/Projection
The user is able to create nets out of various kinds of material (organic material, energy, metal, chains, etc.) and launch them at opponents.
- Nets may be made of fragile material.
- May not be sticky, and opponent may easily escape.
- Cyrax (Mortal Kombat)
- Largo (One Piece)
- Any Pokémon using Spider Web, Electroweb, or Sticky Web (Pokémon)
- Suika (Naruto)
- Fū (Naruto)
- Arachnet (Slugterra)
- Predators (Predator/Aliens vs. Predator)
- Gein (Rurouni Kenshin)
- Purio (Zatch Bell!)
Largo (One Piece) ate the Ame Ame no Mi and can therefore generate nets of whatever material he consumes, such as flames.
Joltik (Pokémon) using Electroweb to produce a net of electrified spider silk.
Ariados (Pokémon) uses Spider Web to launch a net of webs.
A Predator (Predator/Aliens vs. Predator) readies its net launcher.
Gein (Rurouni Kenshin) using Rogue Weaving: Octagonal Formation to form a net to trap Aoshi.