The ability to create and launch nets to capture opponents. Variation of Weapon Creation.
- Net Generation/Projection
The user is able to create nets out of various kinds of material (organic material, energy, metal, chains, etc.) and launch them at opponents.
- Nets may be made of fragile material.
- May not be sticky, and opponent may easily escape.
- Cyrax (Mortal Kombat)
- Largo (One Piece)
- Any Pokemon using Spider Web, Electroweb, or Sticky Web (Pokemon)
- Suika (Naruto)
- Fū (Naruto)
- Arachnet (Slugterra)
- Predators (Predator/Aliens vs. Predator)
- Gein (Rurouni Kenshin)
- Purio (Zatch Bell)
Largo (One Piece) can generate nets of whatever material he consumes, such as flames.
Joltik (Pokémon) using Electroweb to produce a net of electrified spider silk.
Ariados (Pokemon) uses Spider Web to launch a net of webs.
A Predator (Predator/Aliens vs. Predator) readies its net launcher.
Gein (Rurouni Kenshin) using Rogue Weaving: Octagonal Formation to form a net to trap Aoshi.