- Neural Regeneration
- Nervous System Regeneration
- Nerve Cell Regeneration
The user can regenerate their own nerves (which usually are incapable of regeneration) and to return them back to their original state after harm. One with this ability could be stabbed with a knife, and they would only feel it for about a second before the nerves in the wound recovered from the sensation of pain. The user could also use this ability to resist being stunned, going unconscious, going into shock from intense pain or permanently losing sensation in any part of the body.
- Pain Suppression
- If the entire nervous system can regenerate, the user may become immune to paralysis, stroke, mental disability or the like, making them immune to powers such as Paralysis Inducement.
- May be immune to certain mental attacks such as Neurocognitive Deficit and Neuronal Vampirism.
- Psychic Shield - Regenerating the brain and the mind also to protect the user from telepathic manipulation.
- Works only on nerves, so if user loses flesh, bone or blood, this power doesn't help.
- Mayuri Kurotsuchi (Bleach)
- Arthur Petrelli (Heroes); via Regenerative Healing Factor after stealing it from Adam Monroe.
- Wolverine (Marvel)