- Nerve Gas Emission
- Nerve Gas Secretion
User can generate, create, emit or otherwise produce Nerve Gas, a chemical weapon that interferes with the transmission of nerve impulses and particularly impairs respiration. Poisoning by a nerve gas leads to contraction of pupils, profuse salivation, convulsions, involuntary urination and defecation, and eventual death by asphyxiation as control is lost over respiratory muscles.
- May not be able to control how much they generate.
- May not be able to control how lethal the gas is.
- User may not be immune to their own nerve gas.
- Manhattan Target (Heroes)
- Magellan (One Piece)
- Black Doom (Sonic the Hedgehog)
- Caesar Clown (One Piece)