|Nerve Gas Generation|
Black Doom (Sonic the Hedgehog) can emit a nerve gas that paralyzes any non-Black Arm lifeforms.
generate nerve gas
The ability to generate nerve gas. Variation of Miasma Emission.
- Nerve Gas Emission
- Nerve Gas Secretion
User can generate Nerve Gas, which can effect the target via breathing or skin contact. The effects of the poisoning by a nerve agent leads to contraction of pupils, profuse salivation, convulsions, involuntary urination and defecation, and eventual death by asphyxiation as control is lost over respiratory muscles.
- May not be able to control how much they generate.
- May not be able to control how lethal the gas is.
- User may not be immune to their own nerve gas.
- Manhattan Target (Heroes)
- Magellan (One Piece)
- Black Doom (Sonic the Hedgehog)
- Caesar Clown (One Piece)