- Neon Control
User can create, shape and manipulate neon, a colorless, odorless, inert monatomic gas under standard conditions, but when under low pressure glows a bright orange-red if an electric current is passed through it. Although neon is a very common element in the universe and solar system, it is very rare on Earth.
Neon is used in signs, vacuum tubes, high-voltage indicators, lightning arrestors, wave meter tubes, television tubes, and helium-neon lasers. Liquefied neon is commercially used as a cryogenic refrigerant in applications not requiring the lower temperature range attainable with more extreme liquid helium refrigeration.
- Manipulate the properties of neon.
- Move/lift neon.
- Neon Attacks
- Neon Constructs
- Neon Detection
- Neon Generation
- Phreatic Explosion Inducement by converting liquid neon to vapor (with a 1445 expansion ratio).
- Aeromancy using neon.
- Air Portal Creation using neon.
- Neon Absorption
- Neon Aura
- Neon Combat
- Neon Empowerment
- Neon Healing
- Neon Mimicry
- Neon Teleportation
- Neon Transmutation
- Razor Wind using neon.
- Flaying Wind using neon.
- Air Manipulation
- Aurora Generation
- Electricity Manipulation
- Gas Manipulation
- Laser Manipulation neon practitioners can project and control laser blasts.
- Light Manipulation
- Periodic Table Powers
- Plasma Manipulation
- May be unable creating neon, being limited to manipulating already existing one.
- Unless the user can generate neon, the rarity of it around one's environment will be a hindrance to the user.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user..
- Delsin Rowe (inFamous Second Son)
- Abigail "Fetch" Walker (inFamous Second Son); infamous First Light
- SCP-2300-10 - Periodic Golems (SCP Foundation)