Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Neodynium Control
User can create, shape and manipulate Neodymium, a soft silvery rare earth metal that tarnishes in air, is not found naturally in metallic form or unmixed with other lanthanides, and is usually refined for general use. Although neodymium is classed as a "rare earth", it is a fairly common element, no rarer than cobalt, nickel, and copper, and is widely distributed in the Earth's crust.
It is a component of important alloys, among them misch metal (15 neodymium), used in lighter flints and various metallurgical processes. Alloyed with iron and boron, neodymium is the basis for powerful permanent magnets used in computer hard drives, lightweight earphones, and numerous other applications. Neodymium compounds are employed as ceramics glazes, and a very pure oxide is used to make a vivid purple glass. Neodymium is added to glass or other host materials to form the active elements for certain solid-state lasers.
- Create/generate/increase neodymium.
- Shape, compress, liquefy and/or otherwise manipulate neodymium.
- Ferrokinetic Constructs using neodymium, including weapons/missiles, walls, armor or allies/servants.
- Metal Attacks using neodymium.
- Metal Detection neodymium only.
- Metal Dust Manipulation using neodymium.
- Move/lift neodymium at nearly any speed whether in/on surface, air or water. One could even do this on vacuum of space if one has way to survive the experience.
- Ferrokinetic Combat using neodymium.
- Ferrokinetic Invisibility using neodymium.
- Ferrokinetic Regeneration using neodymium.
- Metal Aura using neodymium.
- Metal Mimicry into neodymium.
- Earth Manipulation
- Glass Manipulation
- Magnetism Manipulation
- Metal Manipulation
- Periodic Table Powers
- May be unable to create neodymium, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits.
- Metal Manipulation can over-ride the users control.
- Controlled neodymium is affected by everything that normal neodymium would be, although the user is perfectly able to use their power to return the neodymium in its original shape and/or controlling it even under these forces.
- Neodymium metal dust is a combustion and explosion hazard.
- Neodymium compounds, as with all rare earth metals, are of low to moderate toxicity.
- Tasuku Fujiomi (The Qwaser of Stigmata)