This power grants the user the ability to become the opposite of one's being, either literally or metaphorically. What it means to be the opposite of oneself could take a number of different forms. And, it does not mean they are the opposite in every way though they can be.
- A negative form could just have the opposite powers as the user it is copying; as in the negative form of the user with fire manipulation would have ice manipulation.
- A negative form could have the exact same powers but have the opposite personality. If the original was very honest and straightforward the negative being would be deceptive and secretive.
- The negative form could be good at what the original was bad at and vice versa. They could be smarter but physically weaker. Or stronger but not as smart.
- The user must take the negative form of oneself.
- The user might be able to choose who they "copy" at will or they could have one set person that they are the negative of.
- Joshua Foley/Elixir (Marvel Comics)
- Ybgir (Regular Show)
- Michael Morningstar/Darkstar (Ben 10 Series)
- Negative Man (DC Comics)
- Scourge the Hedgehog (Archie's Sonic the Hedgehog); via Anarchy Beryl
- Retep (Family Guy)