Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The power to induce necrosis in living organisms. A sub-power of Biological Manipulation.
The user can cause necrosis, or premature cell death, in others, causing the rapid decay of the victim's flesh.
- Could be projected as a beam or a wave of energy.
- Easily wipe out organic enemies.
- Biological Manipulation
- Body Part Erosion
- Cellular Disintegration
- Death Inducement
- Poison Manipulation
- Rot Inducement
- May be limited to physical contact.
- Enhanced Immunity will cancel the disease.
- Enhanced Regeneration may nullify this power.
- Moander (AD&D)
- Isaac Hale (Alphas)
- Eva (The Secret Circle)
- Jasmine (Angel)
- Baraggan Louisenbairn (Bleach)
- Sesshomaru (InuYasha)
- Wither (Marvel Comics)
- Hiruzen Sarutobi (Naruto)
- Raven, the Shadmock (The Monster Club)
- Bakusaiga (InuYasha)