The power to induce necrosis in living organisms. A sub-power of Biological Manipulation.
The user can cause necrosis, or premature cell death, in others, causing the rapid decay of the victim's flesh.
- Could be projected as a beam or a wave of energy.
- Easily wipe out organic enemies.
- Biological Manipulation
- Body Part Erosion
- Cellular Disintegration
- Death Inducement
- Poison Manipulation
- Rot Inducement
- May be limited to physical contact.
- Enhanced Immunity will cancel the disease.
- Enhanced Regeneration may nullify this power.
- Moander (AD&D)
- Isaac Hale (Alphas)
- Eva (The Secret Circle)
- Jasmine (Angel)
- Baraggan Louisenbairn (Bleach)
- Sesshomaru (InuYasha)
- Wither (Marvel Comics)
- Hiruzen Sarutobi (Naruto)
- Raven, the Shadmock (The Monster Club)
- Bakusaiga (InuYasha)