Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Necro Magic
- Undeath Magic
The user's magical abilities revolve around manipulating the dead, death, the life-force and/or souls for good (i.e., resurrecting the dead), evil (in various ways) or neither. Users can also use communicate with the deceased – either by summoning their spirit as an apparition or raising them bodily – for the purpose of divination, imparting the means to foretell future events or discover hidden knowledge.
Many practitioners find a way to cheat death one way or another, whether by becoming some form of undead creature or by bypassing their own ability to die.
- Aura Absorption
- Death Inducement
- Death Sense
- Divination - by contacting dead/undead beings
- Ectoplasm Manipulation
- Life-Force Absorption
- Mold Manipulation - dead matter
- Motor-Skill Manipulation - dead/undead beings
- Pain Inducement
- Pain Suppression
- Soul Manipulation
- Summoning/Banishment - deceased souls and/or corpses
- Undead Manipulation
- Cemetery Empowerment
- Curse Inducement
- Dark Arts
- Death-Force Manipulation
- Grim Reaper Physiology
- Necroplasmic Conversion
- Nether Manipulation
- Rot Inducement
- Spirit Physiology
- Undead Physiology
- Vodou Deity Physiology
See Also: Necromancer.
- Necronomicon Ex-Mortis (Evil Dead)
- Book of Shadows (Corpse Party: Book Of Shadows)
- Book of the Dead (The Mummy)
- Imperial Arms Yatsufasa (Akame Ga Kill!)
- Black Volume of the Dead (Shadowhunter Chronicles)