- For a gallery of examples for Nature Manipulation, see here.
At one point, Swamp Thing (DC Comics) gained control over the natural forces of earth, water, air, and fire in addition to that of all plant life on Earth.
Manipulate the forces of nature
- Nature Control
User is connected directly and can communicate, influence, manipulate and control nature: all living beings and plants and natural phenomena, such as the weather and geology of the Earth, and the matter and energy of which all these things are composed. The user can survive in any natural environment on earth.
User can control, tap into, blend and/or become elements of nature, including air, weather, lightning, earth, stone, metal, water, ice, clouds/mist, magma, fire etc.. They can control animals and plants and mimic their abilities and forms.
Because user can communicate with nature itself, they become instantly familiar with his surroundings, the connection is so deep that the earth can respond to one's emotions and desires (blossoming with flowers and calming weather when happy, making skies stormy when angry, shifting the landscape to gain the advantage in a fight, etc.)
The user can purify, heal and generally influence the health of nature. And considering the fact that they're helping the environment, plants and animals act favorably towards user.
Nature is such an extensive concept that the powers user has access are grouped under several concepts:
- Communicate with and command earth's environment psychically.
- If the area has been cleared of natural wildlife and vegetation, then both will be attracted to return to the area.
- Nature will defend user from potential threats (and is aware of how to tell friend from foe).
- Danger Intuition
- Disaster Manipulation
- Disease Manipulation
- Ecological Empathy
- Environmental, note that user will know every form of Mimicry:
- Air Manipulation
- Earth Manipulation
- Electricity Manipulation
- Limited Electromagnetism Manipulation
- Fire Manipulation
- Limited Gravity Manipulation
- Ice Manipulation
- Magma Manipulation
- Swamp Mimicry
- Terrain Manipulation
- Water Manipulation
- Weather Manipulation
- Environmental Adaptation
- Erosion Manipulation
- Evolution Manipulation
- Nature Infusion
- Pheromone Manipulation
- Planetary Empowerment
- Plant Manipulation, note that user will know every form of Mimicry:
- Poison Manipulation
- Classical Element Manipulation
- Contaminant Immunity
- Elemental Manipulation
- Energy Manipulation
- Life-Force Manipulation
- Mana Manipulation
- Matter Manipulation
- Moon and Sun have large effects to nature.
- Nature Channeling
- Nature Unity
- Reactive Adaptation
- May be limited in a sterile environment with no nature.
- Since users emotions affect the nature directly, control is essential.
- Opposed by and highly vulnerable against Pollution Manipulation.