- Nature Incarnate
- The Nature
The user acts as the physical manifestation or personification of nature: as such, they have total control over the forces of nature; elements, animals, etc.
- All Nature Powers
- Elemental Manipulation/Classical Element Manipulation
- Environment Manipulation
- Esoteric Nature Manipulation
- Nature Communication
- Nature Manipulation
- Nature Unity
- Nature Lordship
- Season Manipulation
- Weather Manipulation
- Elemental Embodiment
- Mother Goddess Physiology
- Planetary Embodiment
- tPower Manifestation
- Control, discipline, and restraint are extremely important. Unconscious, emotion-influenced, impulsive, or reckless use of this power can be catastrophic.
- Since users emotions affect the nature directly, control is essential.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits.
- Opposed by and sometimes highly vulnerable against Pollution Manipulation.
- Destroying user so may very well destroy all the nature of alongside them.
- Swamp-Thing (DC Comics); as God-Thing
- Scion of Mana (Children of Mana)
- Gaea (Greek Mythology)
- Mother Nature (Mythology)
- Viridi (Kid Icarus: Uprising)
- Lala-Ru (Now and Then, Here and There)
- Maria Makiling (Filipino Mythology)
- Reyna/Queen Josefina (Enchanted Garden)
- Ysera (Warcraft)
- Horae (Greek Mythology)
- Arcueid Brunestud (TYPE-MOON)
- Elementals (TYPE-MOON)
- Gaia (Valkyrie Crusade)
- The Sacred Sprout/Sacred Bud (Winx Club)