- Nature Projection
The user can release/use nature/natural energy for attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.
- Expanding Nature Bolts: Project nature/natural energy that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Nature Blasts: Release blasts of nature/natural energy in a form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Release nature/natural energy blasts from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Missile Generation: Create missiles of nature/natural energy.
- Natural Bomb Generation: Create bombs/explosions of nature/natural energy.
- Nature Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of nature/natural energy.
- Nature Beam Emission: Release beams of nature/natural energy.
- Nature Blast: Release nature/natural energy over a specific target area.
- Nature Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of nature/natural energy.
- Nature Breath: Discharge nature/natural energy from the mouth.
- Nature Bullet Projection: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Nature Cutting: Use nature/natural energy to cut opponents.
- Nature Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with nature/natural energy.
- Omnidirectional Nature Blasts: Send out a wave of nature/natural energy in all directions.
- Nature Pillar Projection: Project nature/natural energy pillars.
- Nature Spike Projection: Project nature/natural energy spikes.
- Optic Blasts: Emit nature/natural energy from one's eyes.
- Nature Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of nature/natural energy.
- Nature Wave Emission: Send out a wave of nature/natural energy that repels everything.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks of nature/natural energy that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release nature/natural energy blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release nature/natural energy blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Wave Motion Blast: Launch a massive wave of nature/natural energy.
- Zap: A tiny short release of nature/natural energy to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Attack Powers
- Natural Energy Manipulation
- Nature Channeling
- Nature Manipulation
- Power Augmentation
- Projectile Enhancement
- Users may require outside source of energy/matter to create a blasts.
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing may be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users will be exhausted when too much energy is used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much energy is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
- Scion of Mana (Children of Mana)
- Ayane (Dead or Alive/Ninja Gaiden)
- Goku (Dragon Ball)
- Users of Sage Mode (Naruto)
- Grass type Pokémon (Pokémon franchise)