The ability to become the personification of a nation.
- Country/Sovereign State/Realm/Kingdom/Republic
- Country/Sovereign State/Realm/Kingdom/Nation/National/Republic Embodiment/Incarnate/Personification
Users become the living personification of a nation, country or any other location with an establishment of government
- May be unable to leave their respective territory.
- May die/lose their power should their country be divided or annihilated.
- May be enemies with other countries
- Uncle Sam (American Folklore)
- Columbia (American Folklore)
- Effigy of the Republic (Brazilian/Portuguese Folklore)
- Bharat Mata (Indian Folklore)
- Mother Russia (Russian Folklore)
- Germania (German Folklore)
- Roma (Roman Mythology)
- John Bull (British Media)
- Britannia (British Media)
- Suomi-Neito (Finnish Folklore)
- Nations (Hetalia: Axis Powers)
- Countries (Scandinavia and the World)
- Countryballs (Polandball)