The user's very bloodstream is primed with nanites, which can often enhance the user's physical performance and/or possibly allow the user to manifest special abilities, among other things. Simply having nanobots in the user's bloodstream makes them superhuman since it's beyond normal or peak human capacity.
- Body Modification
- Claircognizance through nanites.
- Electronic Communication
- Immortality Manipulation
- Mind Hive through nanite individual/collective intelligence.
- Physical Augmentation from nanites enhancing the host's body to superhuman levels.
- Regeneration Manipulation
- Adaptive Appearance
- Body Supremacy
- Computer Operation Intuition
- Desired Ability Manifestation
- Hive Genetic
- Malleable Anatomy
- Nanite Constructs
- Bio-Tech Manipulation
- Cyber Mind
- Interface Creation
- Mechanical Constructs
- Nanite Mimicry
- Robotic Manipulation
- Nanomachines may be prone to malfunction or decay.
- Nanomachines may be susceptible to hacking or electromagnetic interference.
- Nanomachines may overheat with overuse, causing weakness and fatigue.
- If Nanites are destroyed/removed, user may lose any special abilities gained from said nanites.