- Microbot Control/Manipulation
- Nanobot Control/Manipulation
- Nanotech Control/Manipulation
- Nanomachine Control/Manipulation
The tiny robots that the users control can be programmed to build, destroy and cover themselves with metal. They can produce a suit of cyber armor made of sentient nano-bytes that covers their body and is nearly indestructible yet still very agile. It also increases the user's physical attributes many times that of the average human. The nanites in the user's bloodstream can also have the effect of healing the user's injuries at an accelerated rate, allowing them to regenerate before any normally fatal injuries could kill them.
This power is able to upgrade vehicles or take over electrical objects by the use of an nanotechnology. When in use to upgrade vehicles, a cable will come out from the arm; the more cables, the higher/faster the upgrade. User can shoots a cylindrical bullet that releases nanites which override the electrical object programming.
- Bio-Tech Manipulation
- Disintegration by breaking down matter at the subatomic level.
- Health Manipulation
- Interface Creation
- Nanite Constructs
- Nano-Active Blood
- Rapid Fabrication
- Semi-Immortality due to nanites prolonging user's lifespan and halting their aging factor
- Technology Manipulation use nanites to interface, take control of, and manipulate tech.
- Ability Creation
- Artificially Enhanced Physiology
- Bionic Physiology
- Cyber Mind
- Electronic Communication
- Nanite Artificial Intelligence Physiology
- Nanite Reality
- May be unable to create nanites, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user.
- The tiny robots can be hacked.
- May have to keep memories in a computer.
- Nanobots are affected by electricity and magnetism.
- Sentient nano-bytes might become to self aware and turn against user.
- Cannot repair brain damage, due to the vastly more complexity regarding to the mind and memories.
- Electronic Disruption
- SIVA (Destiny)
- Omega-1 Nanite (Generator Rex)
- Meta-Nanite (Generator Rex)
- Microbots (Big Hero 6)
- Nanomites (G.I. Joe film)
- Nanoprobes (Star Trek)
- The Walrider (Outlast)