The power to sever the names of anything. Sub-power of True Name Manipulation.
- Name Destruction
User can sever the true names of anything, including people, objects and even concepts. They can either destroy the object by severing its name or reduce its effectiveness by half or more. Severing the name can also cause the concept or object to cease to exist.
- Users of Nameless Existence are immune.
- Ichibē Hyōsube (Bleach)
- Kinkaku and Ginkaku (Naruto); using Shichiseiken
- Futayo Honda (Horizon In The Middle of Nowhere)
- Tadakatsu Honda (Horizon In The Middle of Nowhere)
- Muneshige Tachibana (Horizon In The Middle of Nowhere)
- Doopliss (Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door)