The power to influence and control all kinds of mythical beasts. Variation of Mythic Manipulation.
- Ancient Beast Manipulation
- Legendary Monster Control
User can control various mythical beasts. They control them to do their bidding like, help them during situations, use them against foes, use them to see locations and get information about a particular place, use them for battle, use them for spying on others. User can also understand or communicate with them, hence creating and strengthening friendships.
- Animal Emerging/Summoning - create or summon Mythic Beasts.
- Mind Control - to manipulate various kinds of magic beasts.
- Mind Link - to have mental bond.
- Beast Empathy - to understand/feel their emotions.
- Sensory Scrying
- Taming - to tame their nature.
- Zoolingualism - to allow verbal communication.
- Monster Manipulation
- Mythic Manipulation
- Mythical Bestiary - constant physical/mental bond may allow user to adapt to certain mythic beast-like traits.
- Psychic Persuasion and/or Mind Control - limited to mythic beasts.
- Telepathy - limited to mythic beasts.
- May be limited to only certain species.
- Range maybe limited.
- Depends on environment.
- Black Adam (DC Comics)
- Wild Huntsman (DC Comics)
- Kratos (God of War III)
- Typhon (Greek Mythology)
- Charles Deckard (Legendary)
- Guardian ÄRM users (Marchen Awakens Romance)
- Various Players (Yu-Gi-Oh!)
- Pandora's Box (Various publishing)
- Millennium items (Yu-Gi-Oh!)
- Horn of Proteus (Marvel Comics)