- Mythic Control/Influence
Users can control various mythic creatures (e.g, fairies, goblins, sirens, etc). They control them to do their bidding like, help them during situations, use them against foes, use them to see locations and get information about a particular place, use them for battle, use them for spying on others. User can also understand or communicate with them, hence creating and strengthening friendships.
- Empathy - to understand/feel mythic creature emotions.
- Mind Control - to control mythic creatures.
- Mind Link - to have a bond with mythic creatures.
- Sensory Scrying - to perceive through mythic creature senses.
- Summoning - to summon mythic creatures.
- Taming - to tame mythic creatures.
- Angel Manipulation - control angels.
- Cryptid Manipulation - control cryptids.
- Deity Manipulation - control deities.
- Demon Manipulation - control demons.
- Dragon Manipulation - control dragons.
- Faery Manipulation - control faeries.
- Monster Manipulation - control monsters.
- Phantasm Manipulation - control ghosts.
- Undead Manipulation - control undead.
- Underworld Beast Manipulation - control underworld monsters.
- Zombie Manipulation - control zombies.
- Life Mastery
- Mythic Physiology - constant physical/mental bond may allow user to adapt to mythic creature traits.
- Psychic Persuasion and/or Mind Control - limited to mythic creatures.
- Telepathy - limited to mythic creatures.
- May be limited to only certain species.
- Some can only control the mythic creatures they create or summon.
- Range maybe limited.
- Depends on environment.
- Duelists (Yu-Gi-Oh! franchise); via monster cards