The power to use the abilities of Mythic Lord. Variation of Mythic Physiology.
- Alpha Beast Physiology
- Beast/Creature/Monster/Race/Zero Progenitor Physiology
- Creature King/Lord/Lady/Master/Mistress/Queen/Zero Physiology
- Legendary Beast/Creature/Monster/Zero Lord Physiology
- Monster King/Lord/Lady/Master/Mistress/Queen/Zero Physiology
- Mythic Lordship
The user either is or can transform into a Mythic Lord, the most powerful form of a certain mythological creature. Unlike lesser examples of their creature type, the mythic lord possesses inherent skill in certain forms of magic (such as dark or holy) and may have control legions of minions of their type of creature, be it the creature type itself or lesser forms, such as control over Vampirically-created undead for certain Vampire Lords, over their type of beast for Werebeast Lords, or over other types of undead for Undead Lords, and so forth.
Also, mythic lords are known to have a certain resistance against or complete immunity to many weaknesses of their creature type; on top of that, even if they die, they are powerful enough to be reborn after a specific time period has passed. Furthermore, depending on the user, they may have a demonic or holy nature, thus granting them access to even more powerful abilities.
- Alpha Physiology
- Beast Lordship
- High Resistance: Limited to their species' common weaknesses.
- Mystic Derivation: Limited to their bestial domain.
- Mythic Manipulation: Limited to their type of creature and its subtypes.
- Mythic Physiology
- Supernatural Manipulation
- Transformation: Capable of transforming to and from their creature form at will.
- Weakness Resistance
- Angel Lord Physiology
- Demon Lord Physiology
- Dragon Lord Physiology
- Ghost Lord Physiology
- Machine Lord Physiology
- Mage Lord Physiology
- Undead Lord Physiology
- Werebeast Lord Physiology
- Werepire Lord Physiology
- Mythic Heroes Physiology: Emulate the legendary protectorate and messianic archetypes.
- Nurarihyon Physiology
- Transcendent Physiology: Divine level of power over the same creatures.
- Often still possesses the same weaknesses as the standard version of their type of mythic being, but to a lesser degree.
- May still be vulnerable to Conversion Negation or similar ablities.
See Also: Monster Lord.