Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The power to undergo mutation through arcane means to have an altered physiology. Magical variation of Genetic Mutation.
- Hexer (German) Physiology/Mimicry
- Raganius (Lithuanian) Physiology/Mimicry
- Strigo (Italian) Physiology/Mimicry
- Witcher (English) Physiology
The user can undergo mutation to receive heightened abilities and mutated physiology through an arcane ritual or alchemical experiment that may cause the user to change drastically either physically, mentally or spiritually. The user may have received various powers depending on what kind of ritual changed them.
- Ambient Energy Manipulation - able to harness external mystic energies.
- Body Manipulation
- Body Supremacy - by focusing ones magic inward to control their very physical being.
- Conjoined Physiology
- Infection Empowerment
- Magic Empowerment
- Quintessence Force - to generate magical power from within.
- Spell Casting - typically low level but still effective with training.
- Mythic Manipulation May have influence over certain mythical creatures
- Ritual Empowerment If created through an arcane ritual
- Users are unable to return to being normal beings with certain features that stand out and may cause others to fear them.
- Some mutations may have drawbacks or weaknesses.
- Mutations may strain the user.