The power to undergo mutation through arcane means to have an altered physiology. Magical variation of Genetic Mutation.
- Hexer (German) Physiology/Mimicry
- Magical Mutated Species
- Raganius (Lithuanian) Physiology/Mimicry
- Strigo (Italian) Physiology/Mimicry
- Witcher (English) Physiology
The user can undergo mutation to receive heightened abilities and mutated physiology through an arcane ritual or alchemical experiment that may cause the user to change drastically either physically, mentally or spiritually. The user may have received various powers depending on what kind of ritual changed them.
- Body Supremacy
- Infection Empowerment
- Magical Entity Physiology
- Magically Enhanced Physiology
- Magic Empowerment
- Magic Generation
- Mutation Manipulation
- Mystic Empowerment
- Body Manipulation
- Cursed Physiology
- Genetic Mutation
- Mutated Physiology
- Mythic Manipulation May have influence over certain mythical creatures
- Ritual Empowerment If created through an arcane ritual
- Supernatural Traits
- Users are unable to return to being normal beings with certain features that stand out and may cause others to fear them.
- Some mutations may have drawbacks or weaknesses.
- Mutations may strain the user.