The ability to utilize mystical combat in multiple forms of martial arts.
- Kung Fu Magic
- Mystic Martial Arts
- Supernatural Martial Arts
User can utilize mystical combat in multiple forms of martial arts. Many of those who train in martial arts gain superhuman capabilities by learning to harness multiple forms of magic or other supernatural abilities.
Some techniques are often either a form of excellence or perfection of an existing martial art and sometimes users of the original tend to change or innovate the martial art to make it their own.
- Attack Powers
- Aura Manipulation
- Chi Manipulation
- Defense Powers
- Elemental Energy Manipulation
- Elemental Manipulation
- Energy Manipulation
- Enhanced/Supernatural/Ultimate Fighter
- Life-Force Manipulation
- Magical Energy Manipulation
- Mana Manipulation
- Specialist Powers
- Support Powers
- Weapon Proficiency
- Alien Martial Arts: Fighting Styles that mimic alien fighting styles. May require Alien Physiology.
- Animal/Beast Martial Arts: Fighting Styles that mimic animal fighting styles. Related to Animal Imitation or Zodiac Empowerment.
- Artificial Martial Arts: Either an Android, Cyborg or Scientifically Altered may be able to use these techniques, but may be limited to using either their energy sources or whatever that they are equipped with.
- Assassination Arts (Ansatsuken): Fighting Styles purely created for destructive reasons. Possibly achieved through Dark Arts.
- Divine/Demonic Martial Arts: Extremely rare and can never be used by mere mortals. May require Guardianship, Divine Empowerment, Assailant, or Demonic Empowerment.
- Elemental Martial Arts: Combining the powers of the elements with their combat skills.
- Magical Martial Arts: A form using basic magic in physical combat.
- Scientific Martial Arts: A form using basic science in physical combat.
- Superhuman Martial Arts: Martial Arts skills achieved by metahuman or mutant abilities.
- Traditional Martial Arts: More known than Mystical Martial Arts are. Allows users to perform styles of combat to a superhuman level.
- Only certain practitioners can master certain techniques; usually, this means finding the right teacher, but some are directly tied to bloodline or have less physical requirements (certain type of chi/ki, mental state, ec.)
- Time between learning it and mastering the techniques depends on the development of the user.
- Abandoning or attempting a technique without actually training or practicing it could have terrible results and sometimes backfire.
- Some techniques are considered to be forbidden to use regularly in a bout and could deprive, cripple, strain or even kill the user in careless uses.
- Rivals finding knowledge of the technique's flaws or openings will risk either a swift defeat or anticipation.