- Kung Fu Magic
- Mystic Martial Arts
- Supernatural Martial Arts
User can utilize mystical combat in multiple forms of martial arts. Many of those who train in martial arts gain superhuman capabilities by learning to harness multiple forms of magic or other supernatural abilities.
Some techniques are often either a form of excellence or perfection of an existing martial art and sometimes users of the original tend to change or innovate the martial art to make it their own.
- Attack Powers
- Aura Manipulation
- Chi Manipulation
- Elemental Energy Manipulation
- Elemental Manipulation
- Energy Manipulation
- Enhanced Combat
- Life-Force Manipulation
- Mana Manipulation
- Pressure Point Intuition
- Special Attacks
- Weapon Proficiency
- Traditional Martial Arts: More known than Mystical martial are. Allows users to perform styles of combat to a superhuman level.
- Alien Martial Arts: Fighting Styles that mimic alien fighting styles. May require Alien Physiology.
- Animal/Beast Martial Arts: Fighting Styles that mimic animal fighting styles. Related to Animal Imitation or Zodiac Empowerment.
- Assassination Arts (Ansatsuken): Fighting Styles purely created for destructive reasons. Possibly achieved by Dark Arts.
- Bionic Martial Arts: Either an Android or Cyborg may be able to use these techniques, but may be limited to using either their energy sources or whatever that they are equipped with.
- Divine/Demonic Martial Arts: Extremely rare and can never be used by mere mortals. May require Guardianship, Divine Empowerment, Assailant, or Demonic Empowerment.
- Elemental Martial Arts: Combining the powers of the elements with their combat skills.
- Magical Martial Arts: A form using basic magic in physical combat.
- Superhuman Martial Arts: Martial Arts skills achieved by metahuman or mutant abilities.
- Only certain practitioners can master certain techniques; usually, this means finding the right teacher, but some are directly tied to bloodline or have less physical requirements (certain type of chi/ki, mental state, ec.)
- Time between learning it and mastering the techniques depends on the development of the user.
- Abandoning or attempting a technique without actually training or practicing it could have terrible results and sometimes backfire.
- Some techniques are considered to be forbidden to use regularly in a bout and could deprive, cripple, strain or even kill the user in careless uses.
- Rivals finding knowledge of the technique's flaws or openings will risk either a swift defeat or anticipation.