- Mythic Werewolf Mimicry
- Werewolf Mage/Magus/Sorcerer/Warlock/Witch/Wizard Physiology
User is a werewolf with the ability to use magic, either because they were magic users before they were bitten or there parents were a werewolf and a homo magi. Because of their abilities in magic, they may be able to overcome the limitations most werewolves have.
- Partial Transformation
- Werewolf Physiology
- Various Forms of Magic
- Various Magical Powers
- If magical ability is not strong enough they would not be able to overcome werewolf weaknesses.
- Magic Negation may bring back werewolf weaknesses.
- Feral Mind may make user use magic rarely or over-use it in their rage.
- Bete Loga (Danmachi)
- Grubbs Grady (The Demonata)
- The Hero of Daggerfall (The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall); via Lycanthropy
- The Neravarine (The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind); via Sanies Lupinus
- Last Dragonborn (The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim); as a member of the Circle
- The Vestige (The Elder Scrolls: Online); via Sanies Lupinus
- Lythari (Forgotten Realms)
- Fenrir Greyback (Harry Potter)
- Remus Lupin (Harry Potter)
- Loup Garou (Highschool DxD)
- Niklaus Mikaelson (The Originals)
- Vivianne Lescheres (The Originals)
- Kevin (Seiken Densetsu III)
- Free (Soul Eater)