- Dragon Mage/Magus/Sorcerer/Warlock/Witch/Wizard Mimicry/Physiology
- Magical Dragon Mimicry/Physiology
- Mystic Dragon Mimicry
User with this ability either is or can transform into an Mystic Dragon. Unlike their regular dragon counter-parts, Mystic Dragons are far more well-versed in the arcane arts which can stem from a variety of reasons. They may come from a long line of Mystic Dragons, they could have been mages before converging into a dragon and a variety of other possibilities but more commonly being part of a magic dragon blood line.
- Dragon Physiology
- Enhanced Condition/Supernatural Condition
- Magic Combat
- Magic Immunity/Magic Resistance
- Various Forms of Magic
- Various Magical Powers
- Dragon God Physiology
- Hybrid Physiology
- Primordial Dragon Physiology
- Transcendent Dragon Physiology
- Transcendent Mage Physiology
- User gains the fundamental weaknesses of a dragon's body.
- Size could be an issue.
- Sara (Breath of Fire)
- Ferrovax (The Dresden Files)
- Ja (Jaryuu Tensei)
- Dragons (Fairy Tail)