- "She was simply there in a special way. She was the center of all life in Fantastica. And every creature, whether good or bad, beautiful or ugly, merry or solemn, foolish or wise - all owed their existence to her existence. Without her, nothing could have lived, any more than a human body can live if it has lost its heart. All knew this to be so, though no one fully understood her secret. Thus she was respected by all the creatures of the Empire, and her health was of equal concern to them all. For her death would have meant the end of them all, the end of the boundless Fantastican realm."
- ― The Childlike Empress (The Neverending Story)
The power to become the driving force and spinner of all magical energy in a reality.
- The Source of All Magic
- The Spinner of All Magic
The user becomes the driving force of all magical energy/power in a reality and in essence becomes the conductor of Magic itself. They become the entity which drives magical essence throughout the cosmos and gains complete access to even the most arcane and dangerous forms of magic.
- If the user should be killed in some way, all magic and magical entities in that plane of existence the user inhabits would cease to exist along with any trace of their influence.
- If the user dies the power could instead be taken away and used by something else or it could run wild with nothing to control it.
- Alpha Rune (Ben 10)
- The Triforce (The Legend of Zelda)
- God Tree (Naruto)
- Astral Grid (Sorcerer Hunters)
- Seed of Wonder (Whedonverse)
- The Nexus of the All (Charmed comic)
- The Fade (Dragon Age)