- Tissue Swapping
The user can alter the body structure of oneself and others by absorbing external systems inside the body while exposing internal systems. Once the conditional organic requirements are met, the user can distort and mutilate the body of their opponent until they are nothing left, but a pile of fleshy mass. The user can tear through the innards of their opponents and cause them irreparable internal damage.
- Internal Rupturing
- Pain Inducement
- Physical Deformation
- Expose one's internal systems to use other powers, such Bone Manipulation and Muscle Manipulation.
- Create tentacles from the intestines.
- Draw damaged tissue inside the body to heal.
- Release projectiles from the body.
- Release acid from the stomach.
- Suffocate opponents by causing the lungs to appear outside their body.
- Power Erasure by removing organs vital for their user.
- Expose organs to perform surgery.
- May only be able to swap all their tissues at once, changing into a skinless version of themselves
- Exposing one's organs could be dangerous, as it makes one more susceptible to fire, energy blasts, diseases, etc.
- Organs can still be damaged.
- Organs may not regenerate.
- Necromorphs (Dead Space)
- Meat (Mortal Kombat)
- Offeldermis (Flanimals)
- Zim (Invader Zim); via machine
- The Thing (The Thing from Another World)
- The Order of Gash (The Hellbound Heart)
- The Engineer (The Hellbound Heart)
- Cenobites (Hellraiser)
- Leviathan (Hellraiser)
- Enrico Pucci (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Stone Ocean); via C-Moon
- Scar (Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood)