Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
User can regenerate from even the most serious of wounds at the cost of mutating after each regeneration. The user could go insane from the reconfiguration of their physical form. The user may also become more resilient from whatever wounds they heal and mutate from.
- Adaptive Resurrection
- Artificially Enhanced Physiology
- Double-Edged Power
- Regenerative Healing Factor
- The user can't choose what they mutate into.
- Usage can lead to mentality degeneration.
- Continuous regeneration may lead to more disfiguring mutation cumulatively.
- Killer Croc (Batman: Arkham/DC Comics)
- Anole (Marvel Comics)
- Curtis Miller via the G-Virus (Resident Evil)
- William Birkin via the G-Virus (Resident Evil)
- Piers Nivans via C-virus (Resident Evil 6)
- C-virus victims (Resident Evil 6)
- Engineers (Tokyo Gore Police)
- Gozu (Area D)
- Cell Stimulation users (Code:Breaker)
- Evangelion Mark. 09 (Evangelion: 3.0 You Can (Not) Redo)
- Spartacus (TYPE-MOON); through Crying Warmonger
- Doomsday (DC Comics)