The power to use the abilities of mustelids. Variation of Mammalian Physiology.
User with this ability either is or can mimic/transform into mustelids, including weasels, badgers, wolverines, etc.
- Badger Physiology: Burrowing, Enhanced Endurance, Enhanced Durability, Enhanced Hearing, Enhanced Smell, Feral Mind
- Lutrinae Physiology (otters): Cold-proof Skin, Enhanced Lung Capacity, Pressure Resistance, Speed Swimming
- Mustelinae Physiology (wolverines, weasels, ferrets, martens, minks, etc): Burrowing, Stealth Tactics,
Note that skunks aren't technically mustelids, but are included here for the sake of simplicity.
- Skunk Physiology: Arctic Adaptation, Burrowing, Enhanced Hearing, Enhanced Smell, Forest Adaptation, Plains Adaptation, Poison Immunity, Stench Generation
Mustelids are associated with great number of mystical and supernatural abilities and connections in mythology and folklore, thus user with this power may have access to:
- Skunks: Absolute Defense, Barrier Generation, Death Inducement, Humility Inducement
- Wolverine: Berserker Physiology, Gluttony Manipulation